Monday, April 12, 2010

I AM SURELY BOUND FOR HELL, but at least I'll get a corner office before you will

It is true.
As for my soul in its eternal state goes, oh, yes, I am likely going straight to hell for all my bullshit.
But when I get there, I will arrive RICHER than any of you! And the number of souls I will have brought down there with me? Well, lets just say I'll be getting the corner office in the ole hot place.
Better to rule in hell than serve in Oligarhy, nez paZ?
By the way, why not admit it here? I have a huge - well, not huge, really, sort of middling? with kind of a twist on it? - man crush on the President of the United States. And it gives me a chubby. That's right, a little Glenn.Hence, my continued obsession with this president.
But I digress.
Just the other day on radio hour, I spoke of a plan that was telepathically piped in to me via, the Lord God Almighty. Whereupon, I also sold some advertising dallaz to one of our gold pushers.
Here it is being featured on a rival network

I am of course "using the name of the Lord in vain" when I do these little ditties.

But, what is really going to earn me a seat at the side of Lucifer is, I am stoking Hatred! And earning MONEY doing it! How much money? A SHITLOAD, LOOZERS! SUCK ON IT!
Watch to the end of my video and I'll give you a little taste of how much. I'm on the cover of a magazine that only features people after they've made their first $32 million. Watch also as I frame everything as a religious and cultural war.

Oh, I'm going to hell alright. With any luck at all I bring all of you down there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment