Friday, April 30, 2010

DRILL BABY DRILL

Look, I don't care. I've said it before, I'll say it again. God wouldn't want us to waste this stuff, that's what it's there for.
He wouldn't have put so much of it, underneath Muslims and the wimpy creatures if he and Jesus didn't want us to kill them off!
So drill baby drill. Drill baby drill.
Louisiana? FUCK IT. It's dead anyway. This is God's smiting hand for them having voted democrat in the last election.
Drill baby, drill.

Don't like what I am selling? Show me your green card, because I've got mine, it's called a bible, and a Smith and Wesson to back it up.
Jeebus loves you. Always remember that the founding fathers, who were slave owners, built this nation on the idea of freedom, to do violence in the name of the Lord.
Go to church and learn it from the right kind of Jeebus preacher, then go home and have missionary style sex with as many wives as will have you.
Drill baby drill

No comments:

Post a Comment